STK GLOBAL Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "our Company") hereby establishes and announces a basic policy regarding the handling of customer's personal information and personal number (hereinafter "personal information") as follows.
- Approaching Policy
- Appropriate Acquisitions
- Out Company will adequately acquire the personal information of our customers.
Our Company may obtain customer's personal information from the following sources, including but not limited to:
Data entry from the customers themselves on webpages and other screens;
Filling in application forms and contracts.
- Purpose of Use
- Our Company shall notify, announce, or indicate the particular purposes of use related to the customer's personal information when acquiring it. Our Company will handle such personal information only to the extent of achieving such specific purposes.
- Our Company will publicize the purpose of use of personal information on our website.
- Our Company will concretely define the purpose of use for the clients.
- If clients make their requests to suspend personal information for direct marketing, including sending direct mail and soliciting by telephone, our Company will follow the suspension request to prevent using such personal information in direct marketing.
- Provision to Third-party
Unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations, we will not provide your personal information to a third party without obtaining the client's consent in advance.
However, such limitations of requiring the client's consent will not apply if the consignment of handling personal information is necessary to achieve the purpose of use, or if business succession happens due to a merger, company split, business transfer, or other reasons.
- Safety Management Measures
Our Company will implement necessary safety management measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage to personal information. Besides, we will provide significant and appropriate supervision to employees and contractors (including subcontractors) who handle the client's personal information.
- Procedures of Disclosure Requests
Our Company will endeavor to respond appropriately and promptly according to the Personal Information Protection Law, including but not limited to:
Deliver notifications of the purpose of use of the client's personal information, requests for disclosure of contents, correction, addition, or deletion of personal information when contrary to the facts, and suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to third parties.
- If you would like to request for procedures, inquiries, or complaints regarding the process, privacy in general, and personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or the address below.
Address: STK GLOBAL Co., Ltd., 4/F Toetsu-hakuyo Building, 4-9 Yonbancho, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-0081