Question #200
Foreigners on Koseki
Hello As a foreigner (wife) married to a Japanese National (husband), how can I confirm who is on his Koseki and be certain should death or divorce occur, myself and our child are the only ones who would have inheritance?
Category: Social Insurance
2021-08-28 14:55
Answer #1
2021-09-01 17:15
As a current spouse, the city officials can provide you a certified current koseki copy of the family which contains your husband without a power of attorney. However, to identify a...
* Login to read full answers *
Yongsu Gen
Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist