Question #80
Judicial Scrivener
The real estate agent in Tokyo told me that there is a "Judicial Scrivener" to contact me today, and I was told that I need to pay for some "registration fee". Is this true and what is the money for?
Category: Social Insurance
2019-10-11 17:40
Answer #1
2019-10-11 17:41
The Judicial Scrivener (sometimes Shiho-shoshi Lawyer) is a unique legal profession in Japan. Judicial Scrivener is legally certified as a Soli...
* Login to read full answers *
Ryosuke Kimura
Attorney-at-law & Tax Accountant