Question #82
Rent out my house
I live in Canada and I want to rent out my apartment in Tokyo. What should I do?
Category: Social Insurance
2019-10-11 17:50
Answer #1
2019-10-11 17:54
We would like to suggest you seek a local real estate manageme...
* Login to read full answers *
Ryosuke Kimura
Attorney-at-law & Tax Accountant